When you make a hotel reservation at GoIndonesia.com, the following terms and conditions will apply:
You must be at least 18 years of age to make a reservation of any accommodation displayed on our site.
You must make payment for accommodation booked on the site at the time of booking and you agree to make payment via Credit Card or Internet Banking or ATM. The amount debited will be the amount shown on our booking page prior to you clicking the “Pay Now” button on that page. Depending upon the currency of the booking, your Credit Card's currency and the country in which your card was issued, your Credit Card provider may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees which are in accordance with your arrangements with that Credit Card provider.PLEASE NOTE:
Please note that if your pay using ATM, you will not able to create some reservation for some rates that has entered period in which you will be charged if you make any cancellation of reservation. Please read carefully the Cancellation Policy applied to each hotel when you make reservation.
Changes and Cancellations to Reservation
If you want to change any details or cancel your booking, you have two (2) options:
- Contacting Customer Service Center. Click here for the details of the contact. We sill assist you to make the changes.
- Directly on the site, by clicking the link “Manage Your Reservation”.
Terms and conditions of Changes or Cancellation will be displayed on details of reservation page which usually you read when you make a reservation.
Please note that: bookings at certain accommodation providers, or in certain time periods, or for certain room types or for certain rate types cannot be cancelled or changed. Some accommodation providers may permit cancellations or changes but this may involve that accommodation provider imposing a charge.
In addition, we apply an administration charges charge to all booking changes and permitted cancellations, as follow:
- Reservation Modification Fee: Rp 25,000
- Reservation Cancellation Fee: Rp 50,000
This amounts of administration charges are displayed on the booking page (this is in addition to any cancellation charges imposed by the accommodation provider). If you fail to cancel a booking and do not check-in in accordance with the booking made, you will be charged for up to the full amount of the booking made.
Please note that the hotel from time to time to do renovations. Hotels take all possible steps to limit disruption to their guests. We were unable to serve requests for the return of any payment when the hotel was undergoing renovation when guests stay.
Requirements Upon Check-in
- The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age.
- Submit your hotel voucher to the hotel clerk.
- Accomodation provider will ask you to fill in hotel registration form and give it back to the hotel clerk.
- To eliminate identity fraud, the accommodation provider will ask you to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity. A record and/or copy of this photo ID may be retained by the accommodation provider to minimise the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of disputation. This identification information may be supplied to us by the accommodation provider.
- Accommodation provider will usually ask you to provide a guarantee for incidental expenses that might occur, such as for the cost of laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.. The guarantee is paid in cash or by submiting your credit card for authorization to a certain amount. We do not give your credit card details to the accommodation providers.
We make every effort to ensure all information displayed on our site is accurate; but we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of all information nor are we able to guarantee that the site is free of errors or faults. We reserve the right to change information displayed on our site (including Terms and Conditions) at any time without notice to you. Information about accomodation in this site is directly from accomodation provider.
Without affecting any of your statutory consumer rights that cannot be lawfully excluded or limited:
- We will not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims or expenses (howsoever caused, including negligence, and whether direct, indirect or consequential), and;
- We make no warranty or representation as to the fitness or suitability of any product or service displayed on our site or any linked site.
Where our liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law such liability is limited to the value of the booking made. We sell accommodation from inventory supplied by each accommodation provider and we do not over-sell that inventory.
How to Access or Change Personally Identifiable Information
If you want to update any Personal Data you have provided previously, or use any rights of access, rectification, deletion, or oppose the processing of your Personal Data that you may have under applicable laws, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Data. All requests to access your Personal Data will be answered in less than 30 days.
Images and content on the GoIndonesia site may not be copied, saved or used in any format other than as incidental to your permitted use of the site.